Competition landing page for US divisional contest:
The Competition is an activity supporting the China-U.S. High-Level Consultation on People-to-People Exchange (now China-U.S. Social and Cultural Dialogue). This annual competition was launched in 2014 and it encourages young makers to create innovative products focusing on the areas of community development, education, environmental protection, health & fitness, energy, transportation and other areas of sustainable development by combining innovative design and cutting-edge technologies. 2020 is the 7th year of the contest.
● “Co-making the Future”
● Young Makers (Age 18 to 40) from both China and US
● Individual or Team (team members no more than 5)
Important dates for US teams
● Project and Video Submission (online): May 28 to July 12, 2020
● Judging – US divisional contest: July 13 to July 19, 2020
● Top 10 winners announced: July 24, 2020
● Final competition (virtual): Mid-August 2020
Opportunities to win big prizes
● Along with $500 cash, the top 10 teams will virtually compete against the Chinese finalists for a chance to win up to $15,000 in August.
● Prizes for 35 teams in the US Divisional Contest.
How to Participate?
Form a team or as an individual, work out your creative project under contest theme and submit your project to
by July 12.