Entrusted by Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People’s Republic of China, the website of studyinchina.edu.cn serves as an authoritative and comprehensive platform for international students who study in China. The information and services provided by the website include but are not limited to:
1.Provide the platform for foreign students to get information ranging from China’s national conditions, education system, to history, culture, traditional arts and tourism resources, etc .
2. Release information on policies and regulations on studying in China, scholarships, case studies and activities for foreign students, so as to enhance the attractiveness of studying in China, improve the quality and level of international students and enhance the international competitiveness of China’s education.
3. Serve as a platform for domestic universities & colleges to release their recruitment information for foreign students and to promote international education cooperation and exchange.
4. Provide online consultation and application advice for international students to select majors and courses in Chinese universities, and provide guidance for them to study and live in China.
5. Provide policy consultation and services related to internship, employment and entrepreneurship for international students, and serve as a platform for domestic enterprises or institutions to contact international students in their internship arrangement, employment and entrepreneurship.
6. Release information on the activities of graduates and alumni in China and provide networking services for alumni of China.